Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vance Brand Airport Prairie Dogs

If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239. Thanks for taking a look at my cartoons. Don't hesitate to ask me any question. From "I don't get it, can you explain?" to "You call yourself a cartoonist?" I'll post any questions or comments that you make. Thanks again for taking time to visit. Sam Wallace

This cartoon didn't get published. I guess Vance Brand Municipal Airport does not have a tower.
Ooops! At least (as far as I know) I didn't miss-spell anything. Let me know if I did. My family is all over the place with prairie dogs. I have been invited on shoots by one side, my daughter thinks they are cute. (I got to admit, they are.) I even understand why horse people are not in favor of them. Folks from out east, think they are great, just because they don't have them. Maybe we should ship them out there.
Thanks for reading.
Sam

No comments: