Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prairie Dogs are Running the Airport.

If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239. Thanks for taking a look at my cartoons. Don't hesitate to ask me any question. From "I don't get it, can you explain?" to "You call yourself a cartoonist?" I'll post any questions or comments that you make. Thanks again for taking time to visit. Sam Wallace

The prairie dog thing over at Vance Brand Municipal Airport is out of control.
Till next time, Sam Published in the April 18th Times-Call Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! LOL...so much so that posted a link to it on my FB page for those who maybe didn't see it in the paper could take a look!

Called John and told him it was hilarous and will post a couple of cross post links to it for you.

Brigette