Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Skydiving durning the DNC

OK, I need your help. If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call in Longmont and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239, or Call the TC Line 720-494-5485. You can even send an email to opinion@times-call.com or express your opinion on a Time-Call Survey.
http://www.lehmanfyi.com/timescall/survey/. Bottom line is... I enjoy doing cartoons for Longmont and northern Colorado and would love to continue to do so.
Thanks for your help, Sam Wallace

The idea for this cartoon came from a story by Pierrette J. Shields in the Friday, August 01, 2008 Times-Call. I read this story and got this visual. "Ed" is actually Ed Scott from the story, one of those names that I think is kind of funny. Who am I kidding Sam is a pretty goofy name too, then there is SAW. Oh well. Published in the August 5, 2008 Times-Call Thanks for reading!

No comments: