Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Pacu Fish in Longmont, Yikes!

OK, I need your help. If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call in Longmont and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239, or Call the TC Line 720-494-5485. You can even send an email to
opinion@times-call.com or express your opinion on a Time-Call Survey. http://www.lehmanfyi.com/timescall/survey/. Bottom line is... I enjoy doing cartoons for Longmont and northern Colorado and would love to continue to do so.
Thanks for your help, Sam Wallace

The idea for this cartoon came from a story by Pierrette J. Shields in the Thursday, August 14, 2008 Times-Call. What a weird thing to catch in Longmont. I am glad they caught the fish before it got any bigger. The thought of that fish nibbling on my toes give me the hee bee jee bees. Published in the August 19, 2008 Times-Call Thanks for reading!

No comments: