Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fire at the Golden West Flour Mill

If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239. Thanks for taking a look at my cartoons. Don't hesitate to ask me any question. From "I don't get it, can you explain?" to "You call yourself a cartoonist?" I'll post any questions or comments that you make. Thanks again for taking time to visit.
Sam Wallace


Some people look at old run down abandon buildings and get upset. Others don't even pay attention to them, maybe as a landmark or point of reference. To me, I think they are really cool. They show what the town used to be and where it came from. Is it sad to see abandoned? Yes, but it's still a cool building. Since the fire, I can't help but feel sad that a little bit of it has been destroyed for ever. I know every time I drive by it now, I am a bit disgusted.
Check out the stories at the Times-Call
Published in the March 6th Times-Call Thanks for reading!

No comments: