Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Stock Show Time Again!

If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239, or Call the TC Line 720-494-5485. You can even send an email to opinion@times-call.com or express your opinion on a Time-Call Survey. http://www.lehmanfyi.com/timescall/survey/. Bottom line is... I enjoy doing cartoons for Longmont and northern Colorado and would love to continue to do so. Thanks for your help, Sam Wallace

My original idea for this cartoon was to state the obvious. "It must be stock show time again." The Times Call Editor, John Vahlenkamp had me change it to the stocks statement. I'll be honest, I don't totally get it, but co-workers and family seem to think its kinda funny. So... thanks John. What do you think? Let me know.
Published in the January 18, 2009 Times-Call Thanks for reading!

No comments: