Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Longmont Transportation Survey

OK, I need your help. If you are reading these cartoons in the Times-Call in Longmont and appreciate the focus on the local issues, PLEASE let the editor know. John Vahlenkamp 303-684-5239, or Call the TC Line 720-494-5485. You can even send an email to opinion@times-call.com or express your opinion on a Time-Call Survey.
http://www.lehmanfyi.com/timescall/survey/. Bottom line is... I enjoy doing cartoons for Longmont and northern Colorado and would love to continue to do so.

Thanks for your help, Sam Wallace


The idea for this cartoon came from a story by Rachel Carter in the Wednesday, July 16th Times-Call. Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea. It seems dangerous, not to mention a delay for commuters trying to get to work. In fact, this morning I was involved in the traffic jam created by the survey. I was shocked to see young (10-16 year olds) running inbetween cars during rush hour just to ask some questions. I hope nobody is injured during this process. Published in the July 22, 2008 Times-Call Thanks for reading!

No comments: