Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thinning the Heard



Good day all! I like to be the voice of animals. What would an animal say if they could talk.
It makes my imagination run wild. (So to speak)

This cartoon published in the February 27, 2008 Times Call.

The idea came from a story by By Cara O’Brien Loveland Reporter-Herald.


Thanks for visiting.
Sam

In response to the comment of spelling "Heard"
Well, I could lie and say "I meant to do that" but that is not the case. I will never claim to be a good speller. Keep watching my cartoons to see how many times I miss spell something, then let me know. If I had a penny for every time I miss spell something, I would be very very wealthy.
All I can say is "oops". I am sure it won't be the last time I make a mistake. I appreciate your comment, at least somebody is reading the cartoons.
Thanks,
Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unless you meant it to be ironic somehow, you might want to consult a dictionary next time. The word is "herd."